Help Protect Our Waters
Every year, the introduction of harmful, non-native species into the U.S. has been increasing. Collectively, these nuisance species make tremendous impacts to different things valued by many Americans. Ultimately, the cost of invasive species (terrestrial and aquatic) in the United States amounts to more than $100 billion each year.
- Please help stop the spread of these non-native nuisance species by following these simple guidelines:
- Remove all visible mud, plants, fish/animals.
- Eliminate water from all equipment before transporting anywhere.
- Clean and dry anything that came in contact with the water.
- Do not release or put plants, fish or animals into a body of water unless they came out of that body of water.
For more information, visit this website: Protect Your Waters